Global Notification

Notice! New Schedules are here!


Chapter 28: First time is over

I've done it... an unexpected creampie…

"Haa... haa... Is this... sex?"

"That's right. This is sex."

Eva scooped up the semen overflowing from her vagina with her fingers. It's incredibly erotic. My cock, delighted by the long-awaited ejaculation, quickly becomes erect again.

However, the semen flowing from Eva's vagina is mixed with the blood of defloration. It's probably best to stop here for today. I pull Eva closer and enjoy another kiss.

It's starting to get dark outside the room. I want to sleep with Eva just like this. But when I heard the sound of a bell from outside, Eva separated herself from me.

"Eva?"

"Sorry. It's about time Emily is coming back."

That's right. This is Eva's family home. Emily-chan and Naguri-san should be coming back too. I got up from the bed.

"I'll take care of cleaning up."

Looking at the sheets, they're clearly stained. If I left it like this, Emily-chan might notice, let alone Naguri-san.

"Sorry. Could you just remove the sheets? I'll take care of the rest."

I offered to help with other things, but Eva declined, saying Naguri-san is still recovering from his illness and might come back quickly. After giving one final kiss, I left Eva's house.

My body feels light, and my mind is hazy.

It's like I'm floating in a feverish state, and even my vision is blurred. My head is enveloped in euphoria, yet my body feels oddly heavy. I need to return to the inn quickly and lie down.

While walking unsteadily, enjoying the sensation of a dream, I accidentally bumped into someone as I reached a square from an alleyway. There's a thud and the sound of something falling followed.

That's when reality hits me all at once.

"I-I'm sorry, I was lost in thought! Are you okay?" As I turn my face, I see a tall man standing there.

"No, no, I'm fine," the man showed a gentle smile and spoke in a calm voice.

Flowing golden hair and blue eyes that seem to glide. Handsome. He looks about the same age as Raul-san. When I look down at the man's feet, I see a book that has fallen.

That must be the sound of something falling earlier. I bend down and pick up the book.

"I'm really sorry. I hope it's not dirty…"

"Don't worry about it. As long as I can read it. But are you okay?"

The man’s voice was calm as ever as he took the book while brushing the dust off it. "There's blood on your shoulder."

Oh no. I completely forgot that my clothes were stained with blood.

"Oh, this is, well, I had a little encounter with a monster earlier... Ah, but the wound is healed, so I'm fine!" I rolled my shoulder around and tried to reassure him.

"Well, if that's the case... By any chance, are you an adventurer with a fairy?"

"A fairy?"

"Yes, I recently heard a rumor about an adventurer who came to this country with a fairy."

"What? Rumor!?"

"Fairies themselves are rare, you know. And it's even rarer for them to come to human settlements and interact with humans. Moreover, the fact that they are an adventurer who came from a country across the sea has become a rumor," he explained.

"Is that so?" This clearly makes me stand out in a negative way. I shouldn't have chosen the setting of coming from across the sea. I just hope it doesn't attract unnecessary trouble.

"But why would they assume it's me?"

Even if it's become a rumor, it's surprising that they figured it out without El being with me.

"Well, that's because... uh... it's based on the rumor that, that adventurer don't have a like that of an adventurer…"

"Ah, I see."

I'm still amazed myself that I have this physique.

"Is the fairy with you today?"

"Huh? Oh!"

"Oops, is something wrong?"

Oh no! I completely forgot about El! I was about to go back to the inn without her. I need to go to the guild and pick her up.

"She's on a separate errand today. Ahaha, hahaha."

"Is that so? That's a shame. Please introduce the fairy to me if you have the chance."

"Sure. Definitely next time."

With a small bow, the man disappeared deeper into the plaza. Now that I think about it, his loose-fitting clothes with a touch of blue on white were impeccably tailored and exuded a sense of luxury.

He was walking towards the direction of the castle in the plaza, so he must be a noble or from a prestigious family. But seriously, I got way too carried away just because of the sex.

Okay, snap out of it and go pick up El.

"Hero-sama, I was worried because you were late. What happened to your shoulder?"

"Are you okay, Kazuya-san?"

El, who knows about my super regeneration, didn't seem concerned, but Seira-san looked worried as she saw my blood-stained shirt.

"I was attacked by a chicken-like lizard. But the wounds were shallow, so I'm fine now," I tried to brush it off, but laughter could be heard from the guild's table seating area.

"Did you hear that? Someone actually got injured fighting a Lizard Cock!"

The voice belonged to the familiar duo, Richa-something and Vaan-something. I can't quite remember their names, but more importantly, is that monster really called a Lizard Cock? Yeah, I've got it memorized.

"I think that was the first enemy we fought, right?"

"Yeah, both of us got bitten, but didn't get a single scratch!"

Wait, they got bitten?! And they didn't get hurt, thanks to their equipment. But they're laughing so happily, so I gave them a lukewarm look. After all, I'm in a better mood today than those two combined.

Seira-san then made a troubled expression and gave us additional information. The Lizard Cock is a monster that inhabits the Est Forest, but it seems like it has been spotted outside its usual habitat since the Ogre incident the other day.

Since they haven't multiplied and become firmly established in large numbers, the guild and the country haven't actively tried to exterminate them. It's speculated that the one we encountered today is one of the survivors.

By the way, entry to the Est Forest has been prohibited for civilians and low-level adventurers since the Ogre incident. The country has sent investigators to conduct ecological surveys, and based on the results, entry might be allowed.

After listening to Seira-san's explanation, we completed the procedure for the request, received our reward, and left the guild.

Novel Notes

Join me on Patreon for early access to advance chapters and to support the translation of more amazing stories!
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/suzerain_sama

Tags: Read faloo novels; My Protect skill can take my life but it can also help me flirt and make love with cold beauties! Chapter 28: First time is over for free, Read My Protect skill can take my life but it can also help me flirt and make love with cold beauties! Chapter 28: First time is over fantasy Novels, Read popular Chapter 28: First time is over online, Latest Chapter 28: First time is over available here for read, My Protect skill can take my life but it can also help me flirt and make love with cold beauties! Chapter 28: First time is over chapter, high quality sub indo, My Protect skill can take my life but it can also help me flirt and make love with cold beauties! machine translated, novel updates, mtl, , Suzerain Novel Translations

You may like

Comment

Click to Show / Post Comments